VIDEO: David Feinstein on Energy Psychology and Healing
In this video, I interview Dr. David Feinstein about Energy Psychology and Our Health.
Dr. David Feinstein is a clinical psychologist who has received 9 national awards for his books on consciousness and healing. He has served as faculty at the Johns Hopkins School of medicine and, with his wife Donna Eden, has built the world's largest organization teaching energy medicine (Eden Energy Medicine)
During the interview the following topics are discussed:
- Overview of Energy psychology including examples
- Where to learn about Energy Psychology techniques or find a clinician certified in the methods.
- Ethics involved when treating clients with trauma and complex medical histories
- Ways to integrate disciplines (bridging the gap between the medical, psychology, and health communities)
- How energy methods benefit people with trauma and medical conditions including autoimmune.
- How does trauma affect the body
- Why somatic approaches to trauma are necessary
- Energy Psychology and how it helps heal trauma and medical conditions
- Casey Hersch shares about her own use of energy methods for treating trauma and Crohn's disease.
For more information about Dr David Feinstein's work and to learn more about Energy Psychology and Energy Medicine please visit:
For resources and referrals visit: innersource.net/ep/resourceslinksstudygroups/practitioner.html